Something terrible has happened in the sleepy town up the road of Hilldale. Theres no turning back,Join your convoy and buckle up. There's safety in numbers...so they say
No one could have predicted the situation Covid-19 has created worldwide. Our team of experiential pop-up innovators have designed a very unique immersive for frights or fun from the safety of your own vehicle. Choose your path and follow your guide, you might just get through to the other side…..
Covid Safe Protocol
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has been declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly through person-to-person contact. We’re implementing a rigorous set of policies to ensure Fright Farms and Not So Spooky Farm are as safe as possible, and we can’t do it without your help. Remember to maintain 6 feet of social distance. Masks must be worn at all times outside of your vehicle. Temperature checks will be conducted for every person coming to the event. This includes artists, staff, and YOU. If you fail the temperature check, you will be asked to leave. If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue muscle or body aches DO NOT attend this event. If you have traveled outside of your community in the last 14 days DO NOT attend. These measures will be strictly enforced. ANYONE not following these guidelines will be asked to leave. Please join us in doing your part to help protect everyone in attendance.
Your adventure begins from the moment you arrive at the venue. Small groups will launch into perilous test of survival to make it through the mutated wasteland of Hilldale. Your ticketed group/caravan has unwittingly stumbled into a military containment operation after massive spill at Weyland Tech Industries. Follow the instructions from the containment team and be sure to keep up with the pace car. No one gets left behind.
Meet the farmers
Our team has over Fifty years of collective experience spanning the widest range of entertainment projects. Together they formed a cohesive creative powerhouse designing, implementing, and marketing multi-national Pop-Up Exhibit Candytopia since 2017. Fright Farms is the next chapter in sweeping experiential fun
is a graduate of USC Cinema/Television with a passion for creating. His expertise veered from content driven projects, to the experiential space helping produce massive festivals like Coachella and Outside Lands, corporate clients like Netflix, HP and WME, even specialty events like AMC’s Walking Dead Weezer Experience at San Diego Comic-Con.
Color, design, imagery: they are his play things. Cutting his graphic design teeth in Hollywood for Warner Bros. Television, NBC Studios and Disney, Scott moved into Creative Director roles for advertising agencies all over Los Angeles. Branding meets experiential design is Scott’s world. And what a colorful crazy fun world it is.
This Fall experience an all new drive through immersive experience. It is designed to be completely Covid Safe and enjoyed from the safety of your personal vehicle.
You can choose the terrifying journey through Fright Farms, where something terrible has happened in the sleepy town of Hilldale. There have been strange news reports, animal sightings, and Emma Parker is missing, follow the clues to help her! There’s something lurking the shadows and there’s no turning back. Join your convoy and buckle up for ages 13 and up!
Or choose the family fun adventure of Not So Spooky Farm. Stingy Jack was cursed to wander the earth with only his Jack O Lantern to light his way. After uncovering a map in a forgotten temple Stingy is now on a mission to uncover candy clues to get the fabled treasure of dread pirate Bluebeard. Will you face the dangers ahead to find the reward? For all ages!
- Fright Farms runs daily from 4pm until midnight.
- Not to Spooky Farm runs daily from 10am until 10pm.
- Combination tickets available to package both experiences.
- Opening October 21st, 2020.
Temperature checks of all attendees, artists, and staff will be conducted upon entry of the venue. Attendees will be required to wear masks at all times when outside of their vehicles. All high traffic areas will be cleaned regularly, and sanitation stations will be positioned strategically throughout the venue. We are allowing outside food and non-alcoholic beverages to help limit trips to vendors.
If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled internationally within the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate quarantine community.
You are required to wear a mask when you are outside of your vehicle, even within the confines of your social distanced parking space.
All vehicles will be searched upon arrival
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Outside Alcohol
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Massagers
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Glass
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry
- NO Stickers or Flyers
- NO Tents and/or canopies
- NO Professional Cameras – SLR or Detachable Lens
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Drones
- NO Balloons, Balls, Frisbee, and / or Any Other Projectile
- No Open Fires or Cooking of Food
- AGE RESTRICTIONS? Visit NOT SO SPOOKY FARM
- Once parked, attendees are welcome to exit their vehicles, provided they remain within their designated parking space for the duration of the show. Attendees may only leave their space to use the restroom or get water/alcohol.
- If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel unsafe, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
- Pack in/ pack out. No trash should be left behind.
- At the conclusion of each night, please pay close attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- We hope this goes without saying but DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE! Always assign a designated driver! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
- We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive community, racism / sexism / discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
© 2020 Fright Farms. All Rights Reserved