Fright Farms and Not So Spooky Farms has been temporality closed and will reopen as a bigger and better Drive-Thru Experience, Electric Noel!
As you may know, hurricane category winds destroyed our site on the scheduled day of opening, October 26th, which caused us to postpone many guests. There was no way for us to know that the weather and surrounding fires could be so destructive, and we worked day and night after the dust settled to get the show open for everyone.
Weekly high winds have proven to be catastrophic and, most, unfortunately, have resulted in us taking these severe actions to shut down and restructure. We know that you still have tickets to come and see the show, and we are heartbroken that we will not be able to deliver the Fright Farm experience to you this season.
We are committed to creating covid safe entertainment in these strange times and are planning a fun Holiday light show that will run through December. We hope that you will want to join us for the experience during the upcoming holiday season, which we will be announcing the details of soon!!!
ALL rescheduled ticket holders will receive vouchers for admission for the new stimulating experience as soon as we are operational.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Wear a mask, wash your hands, keep your distance.
Due to COVID-19, California Industry Guidance Prevention Practice Guidelines states all attendees are required to wear masks at all times when outside of their vehicles. All high traffic areas will be cleaned regularly, and sanitation stations will be positioned strategically throughout the venue. We are allowing outside food and non-alcoholic beverages to help limit trips to vendors.
If you are sick, have a fever, have traveled internationally within the last 14 days, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. We encourage attending the event with others ONLY if they are in your immediate quarantine community.
- Vehicle with Bluetooth or Auxiliary connection – this is for an optimal experience. If your vehicle is unable to connect with your phone, please consider bringing an external Bluetooth or Auxiliary speaker to connect to your phone.
- Smartphone with Bluetooth or Auxiliary connection.
- Face masks are required for every guest.
All vehicles are subject to be searched upon arrival
- NO Bicycles
- NO Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray, Fireworks, or Weapons of Any Kind
- NO Illegal Substances
- NO Outside Alcohol
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Pets
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Glass
- NO Stickers or Flyers
- NO Video or Audio Recording Equipment
- NO Drones
- No Open Fires or Cooking of Food
- AGE RESTRICTIONS? Visit NOT SO SPOOKY FARM
- Once parked, attendees are welcome to exit their vehicles, provided they remain within their designated parking space for the duration of the show. Attendees may only leave their space to use the restroom or get water / alcohol.
- If you see something, say something! Pay attention to your surroundings. If you see or hear someone doing something suspicious or that makes you feel unsafe, reach out to an event staff member immediately.
- Pack in / pack out. No trash should be left behind.
- At the conclusion of each night, please pay close attention to all exit announcements as well as the instruction from parking attendants at the end of the show. This will allow every-one to get out efficiently and in a timely manner.
- We hope this goes without saying but DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE! Always assign a designated driver! You are not permitted to leave your vehicle overnight. Vehicles left overnight will be towed at owner’s expense.
- We are proud to be a diverse and inclusive community, racism / sexism / discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated.
- The use of restrooms is allowed and encouraged. Please note that all guests are required to wear masks when outside of their vehicles.
- You must stay in your vehicle during the drive portion of the experience. In the event of an emergency, please follow the instructions of our staff.